Tuesday, July 14, 2015


Family Day

July 14, 2015

 

     On Monday, my niece Stacy and her boyfriend Jon traveled from Pennsylvania to visit us all.  It has been almost two and a half years since we have gotten to see her and this is the first time the family has got to meet Jon.  Today we spent the day in Branson together.  First we went to Tanger Outlet Mall and went shopping.  My husband got him some new shoes at Finish Line.  Then we went to Bath and Body Works, and had to smell everything.  I got myself some great smelling handi-santi’s.  That store is so awesome, there is so much good smelling things in that store.  Then I wanted to go to the Disney store, I can’t go to Tanger without going to the Disney store and buying my little ones something.  I guess it’s the mom in me.  I got them a couple of new t-shirts.  Then we decided we was getting hungry and went out to lunch.  We went to Fudrucker’s.  We ate some awesome burgers.  Then my niece had never been to Dicks Five and Dime in old time Branson.  So we went there, there are some many items to look at in that store.  Of course, my niece had to look at everything, so two hours later we finally got out of that place.  Then we took them to the Landing.  Stacy had been there, but Jon had never seen the fountains so we took them there.  Once again my niece had to go in every store and look at everything.  It was starting to get to be a long day.  Finally we came home to the nice cool air conditioning.  So nice to come home and relax after being out in the heat and walking all day.  Tomorrow we will be attending evening church together and getting some family photos taken.  We are a family that is big on pictures when someone comes to visit.  Sadly Jon and her, will be leaving Saturday, but we are having a great time making memories this week while they are here.  Thursday they are all going to Silver Dollar City, unfortunately I have to work and won’t be able to attend with them.  But I am glad for the precious time that I have got to spend with her and her new wonderful boyfriend.

 

393 Words

10 Minutes

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day. I love Tanger. Branson is so handy when it comes to having family come in. I am glad we live in the area that has something to offer out of town guest. It makes their trip more meaningful. It is always nice seeing loved ones from far away.

    ReplyDelete