Saturday, July 11, 2015


Couponing

July 11, 2015

 

I see all over facebook where a lot of my friends are couponing.  They are saving huge amounts of money.  I haven’t been able to figure out the way of doing this.  At Christmas time, a friend of mine back in Indiana, got all three of her children’s Christmas presents for under $100.  Recently, friends of mine here in Missouri are posting the same sorts of success with this couponing.

With the high prices of groceries and toiletries this is such a great way to save money.  I know a lot of the coupons they are getting are online coupons.  Some of them make items that are seven dollars like twenty five cents. 

I would love to know how to do this.  I spend over $750.00 a month just on groceries, and that doesn’t include the other stuff like toilet paper, shampoo, trash bags, laundry soap, dish soap, and the list could go on and on.

It would be so awesome to get your final total for $750.00 worth of groceries and it be under $10.00.  I do know that sometimes the couponing techniques require buying in bulk quanities.  Unfortunately this wouldn’t help me because I have no storage for large mass quanities of toilet paper or cereals.

I watched a show on The Learning Channel where this lady had turned her basement into a storage unit for her groceries.  Tons and tons of items.  The one thing I remember specifically was the sixty-two boxes of cake mixes.  There is no way I could use that many cake mixes before they went bad.  That’s another thing, I’m real big on expiration dates.  I don’t like to eat things that are past there dates.  I know that might seem wasteful, but that’s another reason I don’t buy in bulk.

If anyone has any tips on couponing please let me know.  Saving a little at a time will certainly add up.

323 Words

10 Minutes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment