Thursday, July 2, 2015


Country Living

 

     Coming from the city, I never knew the tranquility of the country. I was always woke up to honking of horns, the sounds of sirens, or the familiar trash truck on Mondays.  When moving out here to Missouri, I can sit on my front deck and listen to nature.  The sounds of the creek flowing over the rocks.  The sounds of the birds chirping outside my windows.  The dogs barking from seeing our deer than run along the side of our woods or occasionally the armadillo’s that like to lurk around our property.

     It’s so peaceful here, knowing that I’m usually woke up by nature instead of the chaos of living in town is such a nice change.  Knowing I can let my children out to play without the cars racing past our home is also very nice.  It’s scary when you live in town and feel like you have to keep a leash on your children and they cannot run free and truly enjoy their childhood.

     The only thing about where I live that is not as good as living in town is that our mail is not brought to our home by a postal carrier.  Where I live, I have to have a post office box, and go into town daily to receive our mail.  This sometimes is an inconvience.

    All in all the pro’s of country living out weigh the con’s by far.  I am so glad I decieded for our family to make the move to the country.

 

254 Words

10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment