Sunday, June 14, 2015

Jung Typology Results

     When taking the Jung typology test, I realized some of my strengths and weaknesses.  I was scored with a INFJ.  I learned I am more of and Introversion person than and Extroversion.  I do tend to be shy is some situations.  I use my intuition over senses.  I would definitely agree with this, I "go with my gut" in a lot of my decision making processes.  I also learned that I am more apt to go with my feelings over thinking.  This is one area where I would have to somewhat disagree.  I am a very good thinker and planner.  And the final category placed me being more toward the judgmental side over perceiving. This is one area I would like to improve in, I hope that way my writing will be more factual than bias.  This was a very interesting test, and I was very interested in reading the results.  I hope that this will help me be a better critical thinker and more of a outgoing person when it comes to my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment