Monday, June 29, 2015


I believe that I am a good photographer

 

          I have always enjoyed taking pictures, rather it be flowers, seasonal scenery, or my favorite thing my children.  I remember when I used to take pictures with an old camera that required the 110 film cartridges.  Then I moved up to disposable cameras.  Those were awesome, just take a picture till the film was gone drop it off and your pictures were developed.

          When my daughter was born, I decided that I wanted a good camera, one I could really capture memories with. So I went out and got myself a good Fuji camera.  I absolutely love this camera.  I have taken thousands, and I mean thousands of pictures with this camera.

          I like to take side shot pictures with my camera of my children, I feel like it really captures the essence of their little faces.  I have entered numerous pictures in the county fair, and have done very well.  I have placed third, second many times, and first a few times. 

          I love also to take black and white pictures.  I have many photos of the kids in my bedroom that are all black and white pictures that I have taken and blown up to 8 X 10, and 10 X 13 photos.  My favorite on of my daughter is when she was three and is sitting in her swimming pool holding a beach ball.  And the one of my youngest son, about eight months old, with an Indianapolis Colts football helmet on.  The helmet is twice the size of his little head, but it so cute tilted over.

          I love taking pictures, pictures can say a lot about a person.  I love the memories I have created by taking pictures.  I have made all three of my children wonderful scrapbooks with pictures of their first years.  These memories I can hold on to forever.

 

315 Words

10 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment